The company AIMED is active in the field of marketing of medical devices. Considering the growing importance of environmental protection, it is committed to meeting the demands of its customers while promoting sustainable development through better management of its natural resources, reducing environmental impact and continuous environmental control of its activities.
The company is committed within the framework of a general philosophy of environmental protection for the implementation of actions that have the following main axes of implementation:
- Implementation of an Environmental Management System according to the international standard ISO 14001: 2015, in order to continuously improve the environmental performance of the company.
- Satisfaction of compliance requirements of the company’s activities with the applicable national an Community laws an regulations.
- More rational use of natural resources, energy, raw materials and auxiliary materials in production processes, while maintaining the quality of the product or service provided.
- Reduce the production of liquid, solid or gaseous waste, with the ultimate aim of minimizing where possible.
- Environmental impact analysis before adopting and introducing new products or services.
- Continuous information, training and encouragement of all staff for their active participation in improving environmental performance.
- Informing the company’s associates (customers, suppliers, government agencies, etc.) about the company’s commitment in order to reduce its environmental impact.
- Providing information to external bodies on environmental performance in order to inform an cooperate for the wider protection of the environment.
- Introduce environmental programs in order to achieve objective environmental objectives, reducing environmental risks an preventing environmental accidents.